FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Citroen DS4 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are a new site so don't be shy! Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of DS4 owners and enthusiasts.

We have a Citroen DS4 Gallery and all the latest Citroen DS4 News that is well worth checking out too.

FIRST SUNNY DAY FOR MY 160 DSPORT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Highway Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highway Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FIRST SUNNY DAY FOR MY 160 DSPORT
    Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 8:15pm
Sponsored Links

DShark View Drop Down
DS4 Pro
DS4 Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 9:38pm
Which colour is that: black or navy blue?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highway Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 9:51pm
Hi, It's blue. Depending on the light it looks black.
DShark View Drop Down
DS4 Pro
DS4 Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DShark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 10:02pm
Looks like there is no bad colour for the DS4 ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highway Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 5:18pm
No. I picked it up on Monday & so far I love it.
I am not sure why they sometimes get a bad review.I wanted a 5 door family diesel with great spec & a bit of poke but didn't want to pay a premium for the badge on the grill.
Ds4?🤔 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds4?🤔 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 9:13am
I wish I got the diesel seems less problematic than the petrol thp engine I have seems to always be something wrong with it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highway Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 9:24am
What problems have you got? I never really considered the petrol version as I prefer diesel's due to economy & torque.
Ds4?🤔 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds4?🤔 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 12:23pm
Well it drinks a litre of oil every 1000 miles and use a little water that they can't find where it's going! Coil packs packed up and would not start, now I have low fuel pressure which I'm still waiting to be sorted out they don't know if it's a sensor or fuel rail or fuel pump! Trying sensor first as it's the cheapest but a week later still waiting for part as it's coming from France!! Apart from that it's nice car when it drives right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highway Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 9:37pm
Blimey. I hope I have less trouble with mine.
vexorg View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vexorg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 9:44pm
What engine is in it? I thought the 2.0 diesel was the "160" model.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic