FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Citroen DS4 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are a new site so don't be shy! Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of DS4 owners and enthusiasts.

We have a Citroen DS4 Gallery and all the latest Citroen DS4 News that is well worth checking out too.

Head Unit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Head Unit
    Posted: 14 May 2018 at 5:46pm
Have a 2016 DS4 and the head unit has started to turn itself off, will then restart and then turn off again after about 20-30 seconds, this keep happening until i stop the car and remove keys and then it seems to reset itself. This has happened twice in the last 12 days. is this a known problem with the DS4?
Have owned the car for past 18 months and not happened before.
Sponsored Links

neilp View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 5:52pm
I have seen the screen go to the DS start screen once or twice since I've had mine. (since March 2017) It always starts again on its own and is OK after that. I'd go to the dealer and let them check it out for you, it is still under warrantee.
Previous Citroens, GS Hatch, GS Estate, DS Special, GSA Hatch, BX, Xantia & C4 1.6 Petrol 05 SX Hatchback. Now DS4 Prestige 210.(2016)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic