FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Citroen DS4 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are a new site so don't be shy! Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of DS4 owners and enthusiasts.

We have a Citroen DS4 Gallery and all the latest Citroen DS4 News that is well worth checking out too.

Older RT system and iphone source

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vexorg View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vexorg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Older RT system and iphone source
    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 12:49pm
I've got the older satnav unit, (RT6??). If I connect my iphone via Bluetooth then it selects music off the phone. If I use the USB then it selects podcasts.

I cant find a way to select podcasts when connected via bluetooth through the menu options on the car, and technically using my phone to select would be illegal when driving. How can you select podcasts from the car controls?
Sponsored Links

RussDS4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussDS4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 2:14pm
I'm not sure of the solution for using the car controls, but I've got a sturdy phone holder from Belkin which I use to make selections via the phone Thumbs Up 
*** 1.6 Bluehdi 120 DS4 Crossback ***
vexorg View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vexorg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 7:25pm
I didn't think you could legally operate your phone that way when driving.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic