FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Citroen DS4 Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

We are a new site so don't be shy! Register and say hello and hopefully we'll grow into a large bunch of DS4 owners and enthusiasts.

We have a Citroen DS4 Gallery and all the latest Citroen DS4 News that is well worth checking out too.

wiper change

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jackster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wiper change
    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 12:04pm
hi guys and girls this is my forst post so thanks for the welcome in advance,ive had my ds4 now for 3 weeks and 1 or 2 niggles are starting to show but will hopefully get them done under warranty and once rectified will post up the findings and cures,but my immediate one is due to the recent snow and my wifes fault the wipers need replaced ,how do you change them.many thanks.
Sponsored Links

vexorg View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vexorg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 1:01pm
Unclip the old ones, clip in the new ones. That's all I done.
Frank Bullitt View Drop Down
DS4 Pro
DS4 Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Bullitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 3:00pm
It’s easier if you do it with the bonnet open
Was; 2015 DS4 2.0HDi 'blue' 150 DSport in Babylon Red with black leather (not missed)
Was; 2013 DS4 1.6HDi 115 DStyle in Gris Aluminium with Sao cloth/ leather (sadly missed)
vexorg View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vexorg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 5:13pm
If you flick the wiper stalk just after switch off then they move up for you to allow you access.
Chris View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 8:17am
Originally posted by vexorg vexorg wrote:

If you flick the wiper stalk just after switch off then they move up for you to allow you access.

Do this when you wash the car too

Platinum 2016 DS4 BlueHDi 150 S&S 6-speed manual Prestige
Forum Moderator & Car Detailer
PM me, if you would like to buy a forum Car Sticker/s
All transactions are via PayPal
jackster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:08am
cheers guys did not know regarding the wiper position thing thanks, can i ask is the wiper removal easy is it the small square at the top of the wiper that you depress to remove the wiper .

RussDS4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussDS4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 2:21pm
It's not a DS4, but this video for a C4 is similar and should give an idea of what to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YGalVfKnPo

Good Luck Thumbs Up
*** 1.6 Bluehdi 120 DS4 Crossback ***
jackster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 7:31pm
cheers guys done n dusted thanks for input.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic