Long wait for delivery... - Citroen DS4 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 7th April 2014, 11:54 Thread Starter

I have just been reading the thread about delivery dates where people were saying this time last year about having to wait 3 months for the cars to arrive.

Seems that a year on Citroen still have a problem with long delivery dates. Just had an update on mine which I ordered mid February, and was told to expect it around mid May. Think 3 months is quite a long time to wait, was originally told it would be early April.

Can't wait for it to arrive and was hoping it will be in the next week rather than in the next month. Good job that from what everyone says the car will be worth the wait!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 19th May 2014, 21:35

Have you received your car yet, Nik? I ordered a DStyle 2.0 HDi automatic on 12 April and was quoted an 8 to 10 week delivery, but have been told today that it is still in the queue to be built. I was wondering how long you had to wait (or are you still waiting?), so I can judge when I'm likely to be receiving mine.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 20th May 2014, 08:54 Thread Starter

Hi. I have got my car at last! I picked it up last Thursday. In total, I would say it was about 3 months it took from ordering it (mid Feburary) to picking it up last week. I was originally told about an 8 week delivery time and it would be early to mid April, but it took longer than they expected. Not sure how long of a delay there was between me ordering it and it starting to be built, as I didn't get updates like that.

All I can say though is it was worth the wait! Really enjoying driving the car, only problem I am finding is the steering wheel is not straight and the car pulls to the left slightly, but from reading this forum quite a few people have reported the same thing. Going to book it in to sort that out.

Hope you get it soon anyway!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 20th May 2014, 09:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik_S
Hi. I have got my car at last! I picked it up last Thursday. In total, I would say it was about 3 months it took from ordering it (mid Feburary) to picking it up last week. I was originally told about an 8 week delivery time and it would be early to mid April, but it took longer than they expected. Not sure how long of a delay there was between me ordering it and it starting to be built, as I didn't get updates like that.

All I can say though is it was worth the wait! Really enjoying driving the car, only problem I am finding is the steering wheel is not straight and the car pulls to the left slightly, but from reading this forum quite a few people have reported the same thing. Going to book it in to sort that out.

Hope you get it soon anyway!
let us know how you get on with the steering issue
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 20th May 2014, 09:23

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to be patient. I have included a couple of extras (rubbing strips and blind spot monitor) with my order and daresay this may cause further delay. I think I'll expect a mid July delivery and hope for earlier.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 20th May 2014, 12:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulE
Thanks for the reply. I'll have to be patient. I have included a couple of extras (rubbing strips and blind spot monitor) with my order and daresay this may cause further delay. I think I'll expect a mid July delivery and hope for earlier.
Lets hope yours drives in a straight line...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Citroen DS4 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page