Service Plans - Page 2 - Citroen DS4 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 1st February 2016, 19:39
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Bullitt
It is important to know if the service plan offered is by the dealer franchise or not - Citroen offer a 3 year servicing package for 400 (or 11.11pcm) which is available up to 12 months from the cars purchase;

http://www.citroen.co.uk/owner-servi...e-plans#sticky

I wish I'd known, I would have bit their hands off.
Thanks Frank for the link, I went to my main dealer on Friday to book the 3 years for 400 deal you linked and book the car in for the first service. The dealership said they didn't do this Citroen deal, they offer another one from a private company, but it was twice the price and you couldn't start it until after you had the first service. I thought this was crazy from a main dealer so called Citroen UK from the customer service number on the link and they said I couldn't book it through them it has to be through the dealer and advised I call my main dealer manager and get them to phone Citreon UK to arrange it. I did this Friday afternoon and the manager didn't know anything about it but said he would get the service manager to look into it and call me back. He did later that day but only to say he couldn't look into it until Monday which was fine as the car wasn't going in for a couple of weeks. I got a call back from the dealership at lunchtime today to say they have organised it and I paid the 400 today, so thanks again for the link. Edited by: Becki_Justin

2015 DS4 DSport 160HDI, Pearl Nero Black with optional Red/Black leather and Sat Nav.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 1st February 2016, 20:04
Super Moderator

Garage

Nice to see a dealer listening to their customers and even ringing you back..Shame they don't all do thisThanks too to Frank, for posting the information

Meteor Grey Mazda MX-5 ND 2.0 Sport Nav 2018
Emerald Blue Citroen Cactus 110 S&S Flair 2018
GONE: Platinum 2016 DS4 BlueHDi 150 S&S 6-speed manual Prestige 2016
Forum Moderator & Car Valeter & Detailer
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 10th February 2016, 15:51

Having a real nightmare with Citroen Finance about cancelling the plan on my old DS3, so much so that I am now regretting by the DS4........ with the way Citroen Finance are dealing with this, I don't think I will be buying another Peugeot, Citroen or DS again

Steve
2007 C6 2.7 V6 Exclusive in <font color=\"#3300cc\">Mauritius Blue</font>
2015 DS4 1.6 DStyle eHDi in <font color=\"#999999\">Aluminium Grey</font>
Head Admin at www.C6Owners.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 10th February 2016, 20:16
Groupie

I took out a service plan for a C4, just before the second service was due I traded the C4 for a DS4...They simply transferred it to the DS4.
The plan was with the dealer for three services and cost less than 400, which I thought was a good deal.
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 27th February 2016, 10:13
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki_Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Bullitt
It is important to know if the service plan offered is by the dealer franchise or not - Citroen offer a 3 year servicing package for 400 (or 11.11pcm) which is available up to 12 months from the cars purchase;

http://www.citroen.co.uk/owner-servi...e-plans#sticky

I wish I'd known, I would have bit their hands off.
Thanks Frank for the link, I went to my main dealer on Friday to book the 3 years for 400 deal you linked and book the car in for the first service. The dealership said they didn't do this Citroen deal, they offer another one from a private company, but it was twice the price and you couldn't start it until after you had the first service. I thought this was crazy from a main dealer so called Citroen UK from the customer service number on the link and they said I couldn't book it through them it has to be through the dealer and advised I call my main dealer manager and get them to phone Citreon UK to arrange it. I did this Friday afternoon and the manager didn't know anything about it but said he would get the service manager to look into it and call me back. He did later that day but only to say he couldn't look into it until Monday which was fine as the car wasn't going in for a couple of weeks. I got a call back from the dealership at lunchtime today to say they have organised it and I paid the 400 today, so thanks again for the link.

Just to update this, had the first year service done this week, no problems at all, all the work done and nothing extra to pay on top of the 400 paid earlier in the month, so well worth asking for if your car is less than a year old and you won't do more than 36k miles in the first 3 years.

2015 DS4 DSport 160HDI, Pearl Nero Black with optional Red/Black leather and Sat Nav.
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 12th May 2016, 10:04

Thanks for the link, didn't realise this existed. I plan on keeping my car for 4+ years so think I will opt for this.
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 27th February 2018, 08:56

Had my DS4 for 2 weeks now its just 10 months old it had it's first service done buy the dealer when i brought it. Phoned them yesterday to do a service plan was told 11.11 a month when i said ok to it was then told i would have to pay 111,11 up front as the first service had been done buy them and i would now have to pay for the first service. Then the next two services for 11.11 a month.So now i am paying for the service they done before i got the car so might phone a couple more dealers today for a price.
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 7th April 2018, 15:50

I downloaded DS app on my phone and any new DS4 registered between 1st Jan and 31st March gets 3 year/30,000 mile servicing.
None of the dealers knew about this....local or the one I bought the car from.
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 7th April 2018, 20:00
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbitt
I downloaded DS app on my phone and any new DS4 registered between 1st Jan and 31st March gets 3 year/30,000 mile servicing.
There's a 3 year warrantee with any new Citroen/DS but you have to pay for a maintenance plan.
The current one is 400 for the first 3 years.
http://www.citroen.co.uk/owner-servi.../service-plansEdited by: neilp

Previous Citroens, GS Hatch, GS Estate, DS Special, GSA Hatch, BX, Xantia & C4 1.6 Petrol 05 SX Hatchback. Now DS4 Prestige 210.(2016)
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 8th April 2018, 20:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbitt
There's a 3 year warrantee with any new Citroen/DS but you have to pay for a maintenance plan.
The current one is 400 for the first 3 years.
http://www.citroen.co.uk/owner-servi.../service-plans
This is 3 annual services for free basically. I've checked with DS direct and the dealership claim the cost from DS.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Citroen DS4 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page