How do I know delivery date - Page 2 - Citroen DS4 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 17th April 2013, 19:04

I am the same red222, ordered with sat nav, however i have at least been told it has left the factory and its estimated to be with me w/c 29th April.

My Car - DS4 e-HDi 115 Airdream EGS6 DStyle (White) E-MWAY (delivered 03/05/13) - 30k MPA
Wifes - DS4 e-HDi 115 Airdream EGS6 DStyle (Nera Black) - delivered 21/03/13 - 5k MPA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 25th April 2013, 21:39

CANT WAIT !!!FRIDAY 26TH IS FINALLY DELIVERY DAY I PICK UP MY DS4 DSTYLE DESEIL AT 930 AM, ITS BEEN A LONG LONG WAIT THEN ITS OFF DOWN THE COAST FOR ALONG WEEKEND WITH THE WIFE AND THE DS4 .I WILL SOON BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON THE DS4 FIRST HAND AND HERE'S HOPING ITS ALL GOOD CHEERS GUYS
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 26th April 2013, 07:26

That's great news jbdog

Must have been on the sameshipmentas mine, I went and signed all the paperwork last night, as they said they had to push it all through before the end of the month, so delivery of mine must be imminent

My Car - DS4 e-HDi 115 Airdream EGS6 DStyle (White) E-MWAY (delivered 03/05/13) - 30k MPA
Wifes - DS4 e-HDi 115 Airdream EGS6 DStyle (Nera Black) - delivered 21/03/13 - 5k MPA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 30th April 2013, 00:42

Thanks for the feedback deanOwill hope you get your your new wheels this week tell us how you are doing first impressions etc...
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 30th April 2013, 09:35

DStyleordered on the 14th Feb, now 30th April and the dealer is still saying they cannot confirm a delivery date. Very unimpressed as i was told on the 3rd April that it had been built and given a chasis number. Not impressed. Has anyone else had to wait this long?
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 1st May 2013, 06:30

red222 ordered mine at end of jan did not get it delivered till 26 april but at least the delay resulted in geting a dab radio ,i understand your fustration but hang in there dude its well worth it
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 1st May 2013, 06:48

Delivery of mine confirmed for this Friday May 3rd, however I wondered if I should hold off until Saturday, when it is Star Wars day, May the 4th be with you, as it looks a bit like a stormtrooper hehe

post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 1st May 2013, 07:56

Yea dude go into collect your new car dressed as darth vader waving alight saber ,if you dont have a light saber take a chain saw the dealer will s**t himself you might even get free mats just so you leave, igot a free painting from my dealer of some boats on the clyde may the force be with you my son......
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 1st May 2013, 20:10

jbdog
Your dealer isn't Arnold Clark by any chance ? Iwas given a free painting when I brought a Vauxhall , my wife asked if we could swap it for a bottle of screen wash , cheeky mare ! She took it straight round a charity shop on her way home .
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 1st May 2013, 20:19

Yep it was would have prefered some mats or flaps but that seems like a good idea to take it to the charity shop or keep it and pass it off as a preezie for someone i dont like cheers SBK61

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Citroen DS4 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page