How do I know delivery date - Citroen DS4 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 8th March 2013, 11:30 Thread Starter

I just wanted to see how you normally find out what your delivery date is (apart from the obvious giving the dealer a chase).
I see people have mentioned getting emails from Citroen etc. I don't see to have received any of this. I have had a letter saying from the head office saying thanks for purchasing etc, but nothing to say when it is actually being delivered since.

I haven't been over impressed with the dealer I purchased through anywayand feel like I am always chasing him for an answer. I was told 3 weeks ago I would get a call with an update, but then heard nothing. I had to call him, and he said it is still in the factory, so not sure when it will arrive.

Perhaps I am just getting a bit impatient as I put the order in at the beginning of February, and am just keen to get behind the wheel. What is the usual delivery time from when it is still in the factory?

Cheers in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 8th March 2013, 15:31
DS4 Pro

Up to 2 months, that's what they say. Depends what colour and how many options you order, I guess. I waited only 3 weeks for mine, which seems very short. In my case I got a call from the dealer.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 8th March 2013, 16:13 Thread Starter

Awesome. I didn't have too many options. Just went for the DStyle with the 19inchs and Xenon headlights package.
I wonder whether I will get the new radio? Not that I know what difference it will actually make?

Will call the dealer next week, as he mentioned 2nd week of March. Be good to have it for the Easter Weekend when I get to shoot down to Wales.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 11th March 2013, 19:08

... yeah, ordered mine begining of Feb! Dealer not got a clue how long delivery will be - YAWN
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 11th March 2013, 20:52

I had a letter when I placed the order (25th Jan) and then another letter stating it had left the factory (15th Feb) Picked mine up on 8th March and by all accounts my order jumped the queue a little for some reason.

A lot of it depends on the build slot, if you ordered in February then I believe it gets a March build slot, that could be March 1st or 31st depending on other orders. On the plus side I was told March builds get the DAB radio.

The dealer should be able to give you a target date for when it leaves the factory, every order has this but can fluctuate.

Hope this helps

DS4 HDi 115 DStyle Polar White - Gone!
Mercedes C220 Sport :-)
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 11th March 2013, 23:51 Thread Starter

I had the phonecall from the dealer today, to say that it was due to leave the factory at the end of the week or beginning of next. It would then take about 2 weeks before it arrived in the country (must be a very slow truck from France).
Haven't had a letter yet, but counting down the sleeps now.

Fingers crossed it comes with the DAB.
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 16th March 2013, 07:08

I phoned the dealer that i ordered my car from to check my delivery date which is set at 26th of april "he hopes"that this will be the case .I also asked if it will come with a dab radio and his reply was , dab what now, ? in other words he has not got a clue. disappointing coustomer service
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 16th March 2013, 08:46

HOT NEWS CITROEN RUSH TO FOR FILL ORDERS SEE YOUR SHINEY NEW CAR LOADED FOR TRANSPORT TO YOUR DOOR WATCH THE VIDEO AT uk.news.yahoo.com/video/car-load-doesnt-planned115103524.html you have got to laugh
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 16th March 2013, 09:44

I think the dealers lack of knowledge comes from France to be honest, we are uk main dealers for a French agricultural machinery manufacturer and getting info for customers or delivery dates is very difficult, even when dealing face to face if they don't like the question they shrug their shoulders and look petulant quickly changing the subject.
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 17th April 2013, 15:11

I ordered my new DStyle on the 14th Feb. Now the 17th April and i still have no delivery date. Admitted I asked for a sat nav and upgraded hifi but I still think this wait is excessive!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Citroen DS4 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page