Rubber stopper - Citroen DS4 Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 17th November 2020, 20:03 Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 62
Rubber stopper

Hi anyone know what these are called so can try and find new ones. Rubber stoppers near scuttle panel drain
Attached Images
File Type: png C79421FC-777B-4C84-937A-EE0BABCD0F03_1605639754600.png (7.37 MB, 15 views)
Andybeez10001 is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Citroen DS4 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome