Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5000+ miles on my DSTYLE 1.6HDI and is still very occasionally misfires or hesitates 5 or 10 minutes after start up. Nothing serious , but slightly annoying. Any one else had this issue??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes, very slightly at around 2500rpm. I notice it most at about 50mph. It's very slight though. In fact it's so slight I forgot to mention it at the last service. Might mention it next time but I don't think it's causing any problems and it hasn't got worse over the last 9 months of ownership.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Noticed this if the engine is cold and I hit 5th or 6th gear quickly. It's just a slightly sluggish feel that goes quite quickly. Often thought it was the gearing as I climb the hill out the village.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's right, I thought it was a gear change problem the first couple of times, but it does occasionally happen without changing gear. Thanks for the responses, at least I'm not imagining it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine did this for the first time on Sunday Morning.. It was quite violent though, at a T junction as well. It felt like I was a Learner driver all over again "Kangarooing". Went away after about a couple miles at a steady 40mph cruising speed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts