Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a DSport, but as they seem to be rarer than hen's teeth, I've also started to consider the 2.0 DStyle. I've just noticed that these seem to come in two flavours, the 135 and the 160. Does one replace the other, or are they both offered as options? Also is there much difference in performance, and more importantly how do I tell which engine is fitted?

Cheers.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I asked my dealer if the 160 was to be replaced by the 135 but they said not, I have the 160, I think the 135 might be "steady" for me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I might be wrong but I didn't think the 135 was ever fitted to the Dsport only to the Dstyle.

I have a 2013 DS4 and it's a 160.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry miss read post, Dsport 160 only :) Both versions of the Dstyle 2.0 are sill in the brochure.

I held out for the Dsport and it was so worth it. Not sure I would bother with the 135 it has less power yet has the same emissions and fuel consumption.

·
Registered
544 Posts
There is no visual difference between the two - the 160 was introduced first and the 135 later; same economy and slightly slower but cheaper.

As for which one is fitted, put the plate into an insurance quote site or check with Citroen - that will confirm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts