Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
There are various posts on here about the different prices and tyres, if I remember rightly they seem to come in around the £200 mark per corner

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
deresim said:
There are various posts on here about the different prices and tyres, if I remember rightly they seem to come in around the £200 mark per corner

Cheers better not Race anyone from the lights then

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi I wrote on a previous post that I have 19" low profiles and my rears went at 22,000 and I have today just replaced my fronts at 35,000..strange but true nearly all my journeys are on the continent and auto-routes so would explain why the fronts did so well, no bends lol but if you buy Michelin 2 or more you will get a voucher for £60 for fuel.Ian.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Where is this deal from ? Interested

·
Registered
40 Posts
The tyres were fitted by my local Citroen dealer it is a Michelin offer...Promotion code FQ3 Michelin helpline is 0845 266 9642 and it includes 2 tears free roadside protection ...

Ian

·
Registered
395 Posts
CitroenWRC beware!Michelin is offering this deal but tyres average £260 each, so a grand to change.
Most brand tyres for 19" wheels around the £250 mark.
Chinese tyres not bad, Nexen, couple of others, in AutoExpress tests not far behind but cost £125 per tyre so half price.
And don't get me started on winter tyres for 19" you can by a 'cheap' Suzuki Jimny for less!!

Previous threads have commented on fact tyres do not last long on 2.0Hdi about 11k is norm, so am interested how previous person got 35k, this does not fit norm.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi rich.cath As I said previously my rears went at 22,000 so I only had to replace the fronts now on 35,000 they cost me £240 fitted think you can get them cheaper but the car was in the dealer having work done so with the £60 off I have ended up paying £420 for the pair, not to bad...as for Chinese tyres no thanks ok if you are pottering round uk but I spend most of my time at 85mph and more in Germany so I like to stick with what I know.

Ian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts