Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Is that last one the Wild Rubis? I thought it might be a little bigger and taller...

·
Registered
551 Posts
I read some where it was aimed at the the Chinese/Asian market and may not get released inEurope

·
Registered
227 Posts
I like that. Is it an true Citroen design or another in tandem with Mitsubishi ?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I agree with chud , I've read somewhere that its aimed at China and might not come to Europe .
Hoovie .

Wasn't the Ds4's underpinnings designed in tandem with Mitsubishi ? I'm sure I read itsomewhere that it was.If it works and saves on development costs why not ? The THPengine was developed with BMW and lets face it Citroen dealersare so proud of the fact it's a wonder they haven't stuck BMW badges on the back of the carslol .

·
Registered
267 Posts
I heard that the response to the wild rubis was so good that they contemplate doing it for the European market as well.....

·
Registered
395 Posts
wishful thinking Adjar.

The lastest strategy for PSA is that /citroen will have two ranges DS and C (DS could be branded as such in Asian markets (hence Wild rubis having DS only bages), C range will start with Cactus next year and is the 'economy' range, back to basics ( although certain bits, flat bottom steering wheel, some chrome used from DS parts bin). Peugeot focusing on classy VW competiotion. Deliberate as currently both makes overlap and 'rob' sales from each other.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts