Nooooooo!GazDs said:Just seen this, not sure if I like it better or not.
Bloody hell mate !rich.cath said:I'm with Chud this is a FAKE!
I'll tell you why, simply .....
Citroen is French, the French drive on right / sit on left. This car has right hand drive - French would NOT go to trouble of doing something for a non French market for 'test' purposes.
Other flaws are:
1. that the lights, have no indicators / sidelights - where are they?
2. The DLRs [wrong side lights!!] are not in keeping with DS concept lights on wild rubis?!?
3. The Dlrs are not in line with new Picasso split lights which will no doubt replicate in new C4
4. What is on front quarterlight next to wing mirror cannot really see?
5. Shadow is wrong from back of car to front, showing either picture merge or total graphic.
6. I agree grill looks abit Volvo and LEDs look a bit Audi - someones wishful thinking
That said in the Chinese market they are rumoured to be making DS range separate brand, so that bit fits.