Citroen DS4 Forums banner

2014 Face lift

9K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  Ben.greenaway 
#1 ·
Just seen this, not sure if I like it better or not.

See less See more
#2 ·
GazDs said:
Just seen this, not sure if I like it better or not.

Nooooooo!
Have to say I really REALLY dislike that type of DRL light,the way it wraps around the headlamp

With that treatment the headlights look like they came off an Audi; the front grill looks like it was nicked from a Volvo or Mitsubishi, and the Double Chevon has gone

If that is the 2014 model, it would not find a space in my driveway

#17 ·
I'm with Chud this is a FAKE!I'll tell you why, simply .....

Citroen is French, the French drive on right / sit on left. This car has right hand drive - French would NOT go to trouble of doing something for a non French market for 'test' purposes.

Other flaws are:
1. that the lights, have no indicators / sidelights - where are they?
2. The DLRs [wrong side lights!!] are not in keeping with DS concept lights on wild rubis?!?
3. The Dlrs are not in line with new Picasso split lights which will no doubt replicate in new C4
4. What is on front quarterlight next to wing mirror cannot really see?
5. Shadow is wrong from back of car to front, showing either picture merge or total graphic.
6. I agree grill looks abit Volvo and LEDs look a bit Audi - someones wishful thinking

That said in the Chinese market they are rumoured to be making DS range separate brand, so that bit fits.

#18 ·
rich.cath said:
I'm with Chud this is a FAKE!
I'll tell you why, simply .....

Citroen is French, the French drive on right / sit on left. This car has right hand drive - French would NOT go to trouble of doing something for a non French market for 'test' purposes.

Other flaws are:

1. that the lights, have no indicators / sidelights - where are they?

2. The DLRs [wrong side lights!!] are not in keeping with DS concept lights on wild rubis?!?

3. The Dlrs are not in line with new Picasso split lights which will no doubt replicate in new C4

4. What is on front quarterlight next to wing mirror cannot really see?

5. Shadow is wrong from back of car to front, showing either picture merge or total graphic.

6. I agree grill looks abit Volvo and LEDs look a bit Audi - someones wishful thinking

That said in the Chinese market they are rumoured to be making DS range separate brand, so that bit fits.
Bloody hell mate !

What are you a policeman ? You've got a good eye for detail .I have to say I think you're right though .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.