Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Cornwall last week and saw4, a blue one near Newquay , a black one on a car park in St Ives and two red ones on the roads around Bodmin . I suppose I could have seen the red one twice but I don't think so .

·
Registered
202 Posts
What's the chances of seeing a DS4 in Greece over the next 2 weeks lol x

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've just come back from a two week trip to Denmark and Sweden (2,500 trouble-free miles I'm pleased to say) and I only saw two DS4's, which were both in Germany close to the Danish border. I lost count of the number of people who stopped to admire the car whenever I parked it, and I've learnt two new words for my Danish vocabulary - "Flot bil" (nice car)!

·
Registered
395 Posts
I don't care what you say I have found a name for my car - flot bil!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
With my part German heritage I could call mine "Schone Auto"

(Spotted a white DS4 at the Metro Centre this afternoon and ..... A DS5 in St Boswells this morning. Never seen one of those in the wild before
)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rev G said:
SBK61 said:
Rev G said:
DS4's obviously like Cornwall for hols
More than I did .

What happened? bad weather?
No the weather wasn't bad, It's me being to protective of my car .
1 Rented at cottage on a working farm so mud and other animal matter over my carpets .

2 The cottage was down a very narrow lane with a pony trekking place at the top and every time I went out I ended up with my car surrounded by horses with people who didn't know how to handle them on their backs.

3 No parking in the resorts and small parking bays on the car parks. I like to park out of the way so I don't get dents from other peoples kids opening doors on to my car .

4 Even the super market was a hour away .

5 It was the school holidays so every where was packed.

I drive for a living doing about2500 miles a week so the driving was getting on my nerves and my wife wont drive my car with me in it because I get stressed LOL.

Never again next year I'm heading abroad

·
Registered
8 Posts
Walking through London yesterday by Houses of Parliament saw bronze one obviously driven by Egyptian Morsi supporters because of two Egyptian flags out of the windows

1 - 13 of 13 Posts