Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone out there actually cured the problem with the abs /esp and auto handbrake issue on a 12 plate been in the garage now for a week threw up loads of imaginary faults none of them to do with the brakes had them cleared but wont clear brake issue changed rear wheel sensor n/s still the same now it will only let the garage into diagnostic intermittently what,s going on checked wiring also dont know what to do next HELP read loads of threads seems to be no cure

·
Super Moderator
974 Posts
Never had any issues with mine, do you have more details, like symptoms, codes etc?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
never had any issues with mine either was pulling out of drive a week ago on gravel felt like the front right brake locked slightly as i braked there was a slight pulse through the pedal and abs/esp light came on and electronic handbrake stopped functioning took it into the garage and did a diagnostics the guy who i know well told me it had a multitude of faults logged stuff like flat battery , faulty alternator,dodgy boot lock and about 15 other crappy things ive never had any trouble with dont know why this is the only thing it didn,t show was a fault with the brakes so he cleared those but it wouldn,t let him clear the brake issue spoke to him next day and all the crap had come back as faults even though there arn,t any he had no reading on rear sensor so he changed that no luck he is now in the process of checking the continuity of the cables havn,t heard of him since hope he hasn,t ended it all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts