Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<h1 itemprop="name" ="ips_pagetitle" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb50, 50, 50;">Hi guys, I have recently (last week) received a brand new Citroen DS4 DSign and I am trying to figure out how to activate the"Welcome Lighting" and "Guide me Home lights" and have looked in the Owners manual where it says you can do so in the Vehicle configuration menu however after having looked through every menu (including the vehicle lighting sub-menu) I am unable to find a way to activate either function. In low-light/dark the LEDs under the mirrors do come on but the headlights/dimmers do not.Any help out there?Thanks in advance guys,

Abingdonboy</h1>

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome
All my lights come on at night when I unlock the car.
Not sure but do you have to have the lights set to "auto"?
I am sure someone will be along who knows better than me

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Abingdonboy

Just spent an age trying to work out the same for my wifes DS4. I was trying to use the SETUP button on the centre console but very few options in there. Turns out you use the setup (scroll wheel) on the steering wheel and go into Vehicle Parameters on the menu that appears in the centre dial. Both settings are under Interior Light options (?) and can be switched on or off and have a time set period of 15, 30 or 60 seconds.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
155 Posts
probably notavailableon that model, the manual covers all the optionstherecan be,theyare just too lazy to produce a manual that is just covers one model !!

·
Registered
472 Posts
In fairness to Citroen all makes do the same ie 1 book covers all models at least in my experience and I have had quite a few cars fro mini to jag and all the same down to cost and admin I would think

·
Registered
395 Posts
Chaps, a Citroen quirk I discovered is that the main setup menu only 'appears' if car is not moving - probably some safety feature. To enter you turn ignition on but don't start engine and menu is accessible.

·
Registered
267 Posts
yes you are right - its the same as the VW polo where the settings can only be adjusted when the car is not moving, a safety feature i guess

·
Registered
395 Posts
Ajdar, its H&S gone mad, I have a TomTom nav in another car, it is the live one, so is brill on cameras, road works, traffic etc, but you cannot set a location once moving, or use bluetooth telephone feature to ring out, and half menus disappear whilst moving - makes it so frustrating

1 - 10 of 10 Posts