Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen a few aftermarket head units in halfords yet cant find a fascia to fit the ds4.. anybody come across one or have changed their head unit? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi mate

I recently got a DS4 DSPORT 2013 and found a head unit to put in it. Be warned it takes a little bit of home DIY to ensure it fits right but it can be done.

It’s a touch screen version from China I believe but I was able to get it to work with my steering wheel controls and car systems.

Hope this helps I am aware it’s a tad bit overboard but I am a very big fan of the tech look in cars.

RoverOne Car Stereo Radio for Citroen C4 C4L 2010-2017 with Android Multimedia Player GPS Navigation Touch Screen Bluetooth WiFi USB Mirror Link https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B086ZG8PJV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_EFu5Fb42624ET?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi mate

I recently got a DS4 DSPORT 2013 and found a head unit to put in it. Be warned it takes a little bit of home DIY to ensure it fits right but it can be done.

It’s a touch screen version from China I believe but I was able to get it to work with my steering wheel controls and car systems.

Hope this helps I am aware it’s a tad bit overboard but I am a very big fan of the tech look in cars.

RoverOne Car Stereo Radio for Citroen C4 C4L 2010-2017 with Android Multimedia Player GPS Navigation Touch Screen Bluetooth WiFi USB Mirror Link RoverOne Car Stereo Radio for Citroen C4 C4L 2010-2017: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
How are you getting on with this mate? Would you still have fitted it knowing what you now know a few months on? Where did you find the fascia for the heat controls?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts