Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. As the proud owner of a 2014 DS4 Sport (acquired a month ago) , I am new to all this posting/forum stuff but thought I'd give it a bash! I've noticed that in some interior DS4 image photos there is is an aluminium footrest next to the aluminium clutch( and other pedals) in some photos. Mine doesn't have one......shame..... Does anyone have one or knows where you can acquire one? My local dealer has had a look through the parts catalogue but can't find any sign of it? Many Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Be careful, Spantheman. My very helpful dealer ordered in the footplate, but we soon realised it was for a left-hand drive car only. It won't fit my (and I assume your) normal-hand drive. The place it should go is much smaller than the plate.
It is possible to buy an after-market, smaller plate that will fit. However, with the ones here in Oz, the holes don't look exactly the same, and - more significantly - the place where it fits is only hard "foam/sponge" stuff. This means the new plate can only be attached by velcro or glue. You could use screws, but it would be like screwing into a foam cooler. The whole thing was too bodgy for me, so I do without.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts