Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An early Easter present, picked up last Wednesday... a DS4 DSport HDi 160.

My thanks to Rob at Wilmoths, Maidstone who was a pleasure to deal with throughout the process.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
... and one of the first things I did was fit LED sidelights! Thanks for the help and guidance on the forum about them.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you... All I need now are those chrome number plate frames!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, the Babylon Red DS4 is no more... replaced with this Ink Blue beauty!

I'll try and post some better pictures when I've had the chance to give it a polish myself and it's not parked somewhere quite as shady.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Congratulations, your old one was very similar to ours so we have very similar tastes, we got a 160 DSport last year, with the same Red leather and Nav upgrades. Our car is black though. Hope you are as happy with the new one, will be interesting to hear your thoughts on the new one after a while. What engine is in this one? Edited by: Becki_Justin

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's a case of so far so good... I've put 200 miles on it this weekend and I'm very happy with the way it drives. The engine is the BlueHDi 180 with S&S and auto gearbox. I test drove a Crossback with the BlueHDi 120 engine and it didn't have the oomph I was looking for, whilst this one has plenty!

·
Super Moderator
937 Posts
Looks greatCongratulations

·
Registered
8 Posts
Follow the my new Instagram page for all DS4 enthusiasts(including many of my pride and joy) tag me on photo's and Ill repost them on our page! @_dsworld

1 - 16 of 16 Posts