Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of my DS4 1.6HDI DStyle on Friday afternoon. Having had a Xara Picasso and then a C5 it's s fair bit smaller but it's also got a good few more toys to play with. I'll need to have a trawl through the forms to see what's been asked before and what the collective experience has given as answers before I ask any silly questions.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the car and the forum, lots of good info on here

·
Registered
227 Posts
DCB said:
Took delivery of my DS4 1.6HDI DStyle on Friday afternoon. Having had a Xara Picasso and then a C5 it's s fair bit smaller but it's also got a good few more toys to play with. I'll need to have a trawl through the forms to see what's been asked before and what the collective experience has given as answers before I ask any silly questions. 
Welcome

Did you get yours from Seafield Road?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome DCB, enjoy the forum and your new car

·
Registered
472 Posts
Scotty

Assuming you are not in Washington, D.C. Cookswell in pegswood have a 2012 ds 4 sport diesel with about 2000 miles on it for about 11500 not sure if it's still there give them a ring, that's where I bought mine and they are great. No I don't work for them before u ask

Its red with all sport trim Edited by: deresim

·
Registered
472 Posts
It was a couple of weeks ago I saw it so it might be gone, ask for Alan or Scott tell them Derek Simpson recommended them it might help you get a deal probably not but you never know I have bought 5 cars from them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts