Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, with a weather forecast for a dry sunny day I made tentative plans to give my DS4 its first good wash for almost two months. I've managed some quick attempts at keeping it clean, but, the recent wintery weather has taken its toll.

I gave it a good soak and then a good pre-wash to take the worst of the grime, mud, salt and accumulated traffic film off. A good rinse and then a good wash down to get he paint back to its normal black look. To keep things ticking over for the rest of the winter a quick blast with Aqua Wax and a good buffing returned a nice shine to get the best protection for the paintwark at this time of year.

The interior was duly vaccumed out before cleaning the dash, doors, steering wheel and control stalks. Looks and smells like new now. I'm going to try and keep on top of this task from now on. It's always hard at this time of year, but, here's hoping that the winter hasn't got long to go and I can give my DS4 the TLC it reserves to keep it looking its best.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Second week in a row where I've been able to get out and give the car a good wash. With the past weeks wintery weather it was as if the poor car hadn't been washed for months. A good soak and the a good wash and it's back to its best again. Roll on the end of winter ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ahh yes, a whole weekend of sunshine, the car has had the full works, fully valeted inside and out, looks respectable once more, summer cannot come soon enough though :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Washed ours this morning for the first time since before christmas, when I started it was freezing so whilst using he car down helped clear the windscreen it quickly turned to slush on the car! Anyway, got it all done, not bothered about a polish yet (probably wait 'till mid-March) and Mrs FB is currently vacuuming the car out having spent half an hour clearing the }#%!>| that she leaves I it!

My A2 is hanging but I'll do it in a few weeks time as its my main commuting tool and will get filthy in no time at all.Edited by: Frank Bullitt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts