Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just spent the best part of the day detailing my ds4 with the auto glym range finishing withe the hd wax awesome looks stunning recommended not cheap but neither is our cars i will post some pics when i work out how cheers˜Ž

·
Registered
268 Posts
Bigsteedi said:
Hi guys just spent the best part of the day detailing my ds4 with the auto glym range finishing withe the hd wax awesome looks stunning recommended not cheap but neither is our cars i will post some pics when i work out how cheers˜Ž

You need a PhotoBucket account mate.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Fellow detailers
I tend to use a lot of Autobrite products,good price and easy to use.
You can't beat Autoglym SRP though I have yet to find anything better.
I have just bought a DA polisher so I will be getting to work with that in the next few weeks.

What Gaz said!
Get a Photobucket account,makes posting pics easy.

·
Registered
268 Posts
chud786 said:
Fellow detailers
I tend to use a lot of Autobrite products,good price and easy to use.
You can't beat Autoglym SRP though I have yet to find anything better.
I have just bought a DA polisher so I will be getting to work with that in the next few weeks.

What Gaz said!
Get a Photobucket account,makes posting pics easy.

How do you find the Autobrite stuff? never tried it, usually Chemical Guys and Poor Boys user.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I find it really goodDoes what it says on the tin

Easy to use as well
I particularly like the Very Cherry non acid wheel cleaner,glass cleaner and Project 32 detailing spray
I've never used CG or PB but read good things about them on Detailingworld.co.uk
There is so much stuff out there it's hard to choose but if I find something I like and that works well I tend to stick with it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
chud786 said:
I find it really goodDoes what it says on the tin

Easy to use as well
I particularly like the Very Cherry non acid wheel cleaner,glass cleaner and Project 32 detailing spray
I've never used CG or PB but read good things about them on Detailingworld.co.uk
There is so much stuff out there it's hard to choose but if I find something I like and that works well I tend to stick with it.

Think I will try their Snow foam when what I have runs out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts