Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
I would start by asking my dealer and then try auto electricians or ICE outlets . I would think the wiring will be there so you'll need the switch and relays . I think the parts will be very expensive but good luck .

·
Registered
551 Posts
I wouldn't think the expense would be worth itIt's not something I would miss that much

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had a c4 07 plate coupe it had everything so disappointed that I paid so much money & this new car hasn't got them kn

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Know a lot of people arnt bothered but annoyed with the garage for not telling me when I said I wanted them on the vehicle

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I use the air con in the car it leaves a puddle underneath the garage says its normal but I don't know a car with air con doing this do you know if this is normal

·
Registered
472 Posts
Chud is dead right on this one, last 3 or 4 cars have done this, first time I saw it had a slight panic as I thought it was oil but after feeling and tasting realised it was just water. After the air con has been running you get frost on the outside of the housing when you stop it melts hence the water
Edited by: deresim

·
Registered
395 Posts
samgee81It can be done but at great expense for wipers need sensor on windscreen and set up right.

you can get autolights with the following unit for under £20 though.
http://www.steel-mate.co.uk/acatalog/Autolight.html
They also do an ingenious tyre pressure monitoring system that is cheaper than most for £99 - have it already on DS4 and it is handy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts