Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a new Ds4 Style 2.0 hdi 160 bhp so can't wait told by dealer its currently in Kent awaiting delivery.

·
Registered
12 Posts
enjoy the excitement in the wait. You will not be disappointed. I have just got a THP200 and am loving it. I am sure the diesel is as good. I traded in my Peugeot 1.6 diesel and loved the torque. And that only had 240 NM of torque, so yours will pull like a train. Let us know how it goes

·
Registered
578 Posts
Welcome jp21 Ive got the same car its great you will not be disappointed with acceleration, torque toys etc etc

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll keep you all updated on progress and coming from a Honda Civic Type R can't wait for the fuel economy to come back

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome jp21
I'm sure you will enjoy your new car
What colour have you gone for?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Sure you will enjoy it

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went for Polar,Does anyone know how long roughly it usually takes before my new car arrives

·
Registered
227 Posts
The Pearl white is an extra £700+ at list, so,would expect to have to pay extra?
Pearl looks very nice but the Polar white looks good as well and s MUCH easier to sort out scratches and scuffs on

·
Registered
267 Posts
The Pearl White is a special pearlescent effect paint and is much nicer than the Polar White which is a soid paint.Over here both costs the same.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts