Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv noticed since buying my DS4 last February that there has been a big increase in DS4s in Cardiff and bridgend. There are 4 on my estate. And I'm seeing them all tge time now as I'm driving around at work. Has any1 else noticed how many are around? Xx

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ours is just over 2 years old now, and I'd only seen one or two when I first had it, but now I see them all over where we are - still not as common as the DS3 tho.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I didn't have kids, the DS3 would have definitely been my 1st choice. It looks good, drives really well and goes like a rocket. However, the suspension is very hard and you can feel all the bumps in the road. But I guess that's what you get for a sporty car. But as I have children, the DS4 was my 1st choice in family cars. I also see the grey is a very popular colour. When I had mine, I only saw 1 other grey DS4. Xx

·
Registered
578 Posts
Coming back from holiday (Pembrokeshire to Staffordshire) on the motorways and we saw only 2 white ones. Perhaps the Welsh have better taste and buy DS4s hahaha

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was surprised to see 2 parked next to each other in 1 of the garages I delivered too. I felt great explaining how to use certain things on the car lol. Like you can have different indicator sounds. X

1 - 6 of 6 Posts