Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on my drive up north Friday evening, I noticed the green light on the Blind Spot Monitoring System button flashing then it would go off. I pulled over and turned the car off, turned it back on and the green light came on as normal. Abut 20 minutes later the same thing happened again so I just carried on. I then noticed both orange lights on the wing mirrors were staying on.

Had a little read through the handbook and it says to contact Citroen. Left a message and hopefully someone will call me back first thing on Monday.

Anyone else had this before?

Dan :)

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
I haven't DanIt could be a sensor or water ingress or.....Let your dealer have a look as you say

·
Registered
176 Posts
Fortunately not seen this yet and we have ours permanently on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I run with mine permanently on - had the car for over 4 years. The only time I have experienced anything similar is during very heavy rain when the quantity of spray from the front wheels can trigger the sensor into thinking there is a vehicle in the blind spot. I think this is mentioned in the handbook. Brilliant system otherwise!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I did have a read through the handbook and saw the bit about heavy rain/spray but it was a clear evening. I've booked him in for next week so will have to wait and see!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so apparently they couldn't fault the system. Slightly annoying, but I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts