Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

So as some of you know, I placed an order last month for a 2.0 HDi 160.

For the 2015 models they've replaced this engine with the 2.0 BlueHDi 150, which I don't mind as on paper it's a little quicker, a lot bloody cheaper to tax and a lot better MPG.

It has however put my build date back until April, this makes me sad!

Who knows when the Delivery date will be :(

·
Registered
544 Posts
Good news, EU6 compliant and lower tax - however, it will need regular urea top-ups (CAR magazine had their C4 Grand Picasso topped up at about 17k) which has a cost.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is very good news, however I'm super impatient so the further wait is going to kill me!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Let us know what it like when you get it.We have a DS3 1.6 blue hdi it doing 60 to 73 mpg.Getting my 2.0 DS4 sport back Monday after five weeks with the dealer. Good luck with younew car

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will definitely miss those mpg's! Although after checking out the 150 blue on the citroen.fr configurator, the 150 is supposed to get 72mpg on a combined cycle. Shall just have to wait and see!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think the Dsport get's keyless entry, think they've taken the different indicator noises away though :'(

·
Registered
22 Posts
I discovered the other day that its not just the indicators that change noise! if you change this setting then all noises such as seat belt not on change too!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still waiting :(

It arrived in the country last Monday (30th) so I was hoping I'd have it by now, the wait is killing me!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thought you would have had it for the Easter weekend.You should get it this week then post some photos haven't seen any 15 plates yet.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
essexpaul said:
Thought you would have had it for the Easter weekend.You  should get it this week then post some photos haven't seen any 15 plates yet.
I hope so!

Yeah will do! I've heard that I may get the touch screen, as well as the keyless entry, even though I haven't ordered the satnav. No ones seen any 15 plates yet so no one can give me an answer!

·
Registered
86 Posts
The second 15 plate car I saw on the road was a DS4! Unfortunately I was on a bus and it was going round a traffic island, so I didn't get to have a close look.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Collecting it this afternoon, so excited!!

Will get some pictures up over the weekend!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So on top of all the usual Dsport spec, it came with keyless entry and also a 7" touchscreen even though I didn't order satnav :D

So happy with it! Ive got a few pictures from the outside and I'll get some of the inside tomorrow.

Already done 40 miles and its averaging 53mpg! Oh and more importantly, it goes like stink!

·
Registered
73 Posts
You got as right result with that sat nav as we'll.Is the 0 to 60 quicker than my 160 bhp D sport? Be nice to see some photos. It was worth the wait then.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Touchscreen is likely not SatNav if you didn't order SatNav.
The "infotainment" systems now tend to be the same between say-Nav and non-SatNav units, and there will be a plug-in module to enable the Navigation.
Do you have keyless start as well as keyless entry? I presume so :). Few pics of the new interior?

Just saw on website that the only DStyle trim is "DStyle NAV" ... So you don't order it, it is standard, interesting ....Edited by: Hoovie

1 - 20 of 44 Posts