Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am new to this, I have a 3 month old DS4 but have had a few issues since I got it regarding the screen and connection. I have a blackberry and I phone however yesterday the bluetooth in the menu screen was grayed out and neither of my phones will connect.

I rang Citroen who said they dont know what wrong. have to book it it! - frustration!

Please help anyone?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello Diane,
Presumably you are referring to the emyway screen. If so problems with this system seem to be quite common from looking at this site.
In my car the screen occasionally freezes on start up. It then requires leaving for a minute or two and a few attempts at restarting the car to get it working.
My dealer has tried software updates without success. Given the next step would be removing the entire system to send back to Citroen, I am currently living with problem as I can go a good few weeks between the fault occurring.
This coupled with the fact it takes only a short while so far to get working suggests this is a minor inconvenience when compared to some owners problems I have read about!
By the way I tried Citroen GB Customer Services - They could do nothing at all to help beyond what I could do, which is to call the dealer, so as I said to them 'totally useless'.
Hope your problem doesn't persist but it does seem as though there are some systemic issues with the system.
Regards
Keith

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Keith, I get the same issue, and yes if I do switch my engine on and off it does usually work, but not today,its still not working.
But Citroen want me to book it in for 2 hours!

Thanks for your reply -

·
Registered
43 Posts
It would seem as though there are a number of inherent faults with emyway. I imagine Citroen are well aware of the problems but don't have an answer as yet.
Did your dealer suggest a software update?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello everyone, Do we know if Citroen have at last sorted the bluetooth issues out yet. Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi

I now have my Citroen book in on the 26 February for a couple of days - I will keep all updated on the frozen screen issue.

Also i have a hand brake issue, with my handbrake sticking.

It can sometimes take up to 10 times of pressng the brake pedal to release the handbrake without forcing it.

Again I will update once the car has been checked.

Diane

·
Registered
472 Posts
have you tried just driving away normally, when you rev and release the clutch the handbrake should just release itself

·
Registered
578 Posts
You need to get to a Evans Halshaw Citroen dealer they have fixed all my satnav problems!

Like deresim says just drive away normally and handbrake will release automatically.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Just got my citroen ds4 last week and love the car. However... my bluetooth symbol on the dashboard has a cross ( x ) through it which im guessing means somethings not right with bluetooth in the car but i dont know how to fix the issue.

any help would be great.

Dan

·
Registered
472 Posts
it might mean that your phone is not paired, failing that I would recommend a trip to the dealer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts