Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got this problem, if anyone calls me I can hear them ok but the caller complains about the echo they can hear and tell me to ring back when I'm out of the car.. Is this a common problem? Is it a fault with the car or my phone,a HTC desire s.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds like a bluetooth problem in the phone.

have you got a different make of phone you can try ? - that at least will narrow it down.

Take the phone to the dealers and try another car - the problem may remain but at least you will no its not your car.

If the other phone works try looking for updates for the phone from within the phone settings.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have the same problem, people complaining of bad call quality...nothing to do with my phone, it worked fine in my C5 I got rid of last week...we have a lot of different company cars and to be honest all the Bluetooth kits vary in quality, my boss's old BMW 3-series was truely awful, whereas my old C5 was aparantly great. Guess manufactures just don't give a toss about that and don't really check the call quality at high speed where there is road noise!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fixed it! I just had to turn the blue tooth volume down on my phone,it took the apprentice mechanic five seconds to say what the problem was after overhearing me telling the guy on the service desk what my problem was,now I know how my dad felt when I used to laugh at him trying to program the video recorder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts