Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys

i am looking at ds4 models through various websites and just wanna check something before i take the plunge and buy.

the dstyle model on the citroen website states that they all come with bluetooth AND usb connectivity as standard....is that correct?

as on some car sales websites some list either one or the other or sometimes both....were they available seperately or are they together and sites are listing them wrong?

also do all come with rear parking sensors? folding door mirrors? again,some websites list them and some don't.........i just don't wanna be ringing round 10 places asking if the car they have has this and that if i know it automatically has it all on

cheers guys

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yes, USB and Bluetooth on the DStyle although the latter isn't entirely brilliant with my iPhone5 or with my wife's iPhone 5C, streams music superbly mind.

The DStyle also has folding mirrors and rear sensors - they are very well equipped and I can't think of anything it wants for!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Its worth bearing in mind, if you stream music via Bluetooth using an iPod or iPhone the display will not show any track name or detail. Also you will have very limited access to selecting music - only skip to next or previous track. As I understand it this is due to restrictions placed by Apple with their devices. However using the Apple USB lead plugged into the port in the car, you get full details on the display and full search capabilities via the cars controls.
Regards
Keith

·
Registered
544 Posts
I've not tried changing tracks, but when streaming through Bluetooth the track information is shown through the display - could have been a change for the iPhone 5?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Depends on the system i think. My non myway system shows tracks/artist via bluetooth, my colleagues myway system if i remember correctly does not.

·
Registered
43 Posts
thecork said:
Depends on the system i think.  My non myway system shows tracks/artist via bluetooth, my colleagues myway system if i remember correctly does not.
Yes I think that could be the case. Just part of the fun of emyway system!!!
Another question a little of the topic. Does anyone know how to, if possible with emyway that is, select an numeric option during a call? I think I did it once by going into the numeric keypad during the call and then selected the option number. However having tried that lately nothing happens.
Regards
Keith

·
Registered
60 Posts
I can't comment on the myway unfortunately, on the non myway in the phone sub menu there is an option for DMTS (i think) Tones, look for something called that maybe?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for advise, and I finally managed to work out how to do it. It appears the DTMF option is hidden away in one of the mode settings.
In fact it seems this mode button which I thought just alters the screen display allows access to navigation functions, and presumably other multi media functions.
Having had varying "multimedia" and what is called now infotainment screens on cars I have owned for a number of years, the emyway could do with a big dose of simplification!!
Regards
Keith

1 - 9 of 9 Posts