Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 THP with the built in sat nav. Not used it before. Rang a family member they couldn't hear me so tried another phone same issue.

Now am I correct in thinking it's a simple firmware update and new mic?

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Whats it like at receiving calls?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spoken to Citroën CS as expected they had no idea of this issue. Even said it's on this site and very well documented. Rang local dealer who is going to look into it and get back to me

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Don't you just love CSThe same...The world over
Lets hope your dealer gets back to you

Forum sticker on its way BTW

·
Registered
176 Posts
Have not noticed any issues at all with ours yet, so the latest software version may help if you can get them to put it on yours.

·
Registered
154 Posts
To check your software version, press the "Setup" for 5 seconds, select "Radio telephone diagnosis", then "Unit description". The software version is at the bottom of the next screen. Mine is RNEG2.85.A.5 for example.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Oh dear!!Back again then!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hope not SWMBO not happy as they fear it's the unit that's faulty. Does anyone know if the mic plug is on its own into the unit or a multiplug?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Took the plunge this afternoon to remove the radio/heater controls. Everything is connected with no empty spaces

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sort of got it to work this afternoon. Paired my phone via radio to phone. Then rang and it worked ok for about 30 seconds. From mobile to landline but mobile to mobile didn't work. Yes was in hands free mode.

Totally confused now.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts