DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just cleaned the car and tought iwould try out the bluetooth however after following the instruction manual , i have paired the phone with the car but i wont let me use it. i then used 3 diffrent mobiles but no success any one else having similar issues

·
Registered
4 Posts
Set up Bluetooth as per the manual on about 6th attempt.Phone(Sony Experia) works perfectly even to accessing the phone address book on the instrument panel screen.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi - see the other thread running about this - just needs a DAB Radio configuration file from Citroen ...... maybe ?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Got my son to do mine ,he did it first attempt , without the manual and its worked perfect ever since . And no he doesn't work for Citroen .

·
Registered
20 Posts
hi all, i paired my blackberry no problems, only problem which is a know issue is that nobody can hear you but you can hear them, took car to main dealer and there aware of the problem and no fix at this time. what a joke.

·
Registered
29 Posts
They need to change the microphone. My dealership said they changed one last week and said it cured the fault.

Mine is booked in for Tue next week.Edited by: lazyboy

·
Registered
20 Posts
the problem with mine is when im standing still no problems it only has problems when i moving in the car, so the problem isnt with the microphone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts