Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently complained to Citroen France regarding the Bluetooth issues many of you are having including my own DS4 dstyle that's only 4 weeks old. I have been to 2 Citroen dealers with the problem the latter one telling me there is an issue they know about and it could now be NEXT YEAR before French come up with a software solution to cure it. However i have had a call from Customer Services UK and they are sending out a company to fit me a hands free kit at home free of charge as a gesture of good will.
Now that's what I call good customer relations.
It does pay to complain to the highest level though, Happy owner

·
Registered
281 Posts
hi there what phone you got?

all its good citroen doing that but it defets the object of having bluetooth

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i agree Pete. I got a new S4 on contract and that didn't work, as soon as the other person answered the call the call dropped off. The dealer said they had checked and it wasn't compatible, so i changed to a S3 and it did do some functions but not all. Went to another dealer that new about the issue as do Citroen UK and he finally got it working to a reasonable degree but lost all the DAB scrolling etc. So that's when i thought, new car this is not right so I started the complaint on Citroen twitter page and now they have offered me a free separate hands free kit

·
Registered
281 Posts
hi stupot i got a s3 so it seems i will be doing as you have done when i get my car next month

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck and hope you like the car as i do, bluetooth apart .

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the ds4, been given the run about ... Changed phones as told that
Would sort the problem and still no luck.
Phone disconnects at random times .. even when driving.
To connect it I have to turn the ignition off and on again to connect it.
Quality of voice, the person on the other end of the call can't make out what I'm saying
but I can hear them really clearly, which makes it even more frustrating :-(
Love the car apart from the awful Bluetooth .... need handsfree but really upset with Citroen of the song and dance
in admitting its the technology with the car that's at fault and not the Gingerbread technology within the phone!!
From a very unhappy DS4 owner

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine went into dealers yest,they have said is a problem with radio so have ordered me a new one,,will see if this solves the problem,but I'm not so sure myself!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't think anyone has a workable blue tooth at the moment with the ds4 dab head unit , I've had mic changed, config file updated, head unit changed, all to no avail. Citroen direct are most unhelpful. Dealer thinks software update is around the corner. It's a complete shambles :-(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ive had a separateBluetooth unit fitted now and it works fine including music streaming, Much rather have the Citroen one working correctly but at least i am back on the bluetooth. Remember though you need to start the complaint ball rolling with the Main Citroen Web-site not the UK one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts