Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been mentioned b4 but can anyone tell me if the update for the Bluetooth is out yet?
I contacted my dealer (Bentley's Warrington) and they said they didn't have any news on the update, however it looks like some members living indifferent areas have had the update done

·
Registered
86 Posts
When I last spoke to my dealer a few weeks ago, they said they'd applied the last update they received from Citroen (the one that Citroen had told me was "the fix") on a couple of cars and it hadn't made any difference.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Update is available as I've. Had mine updated and works brilliant,still don't know why bluetooth is'nt voice activated though!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Had the update from citroen dealer in wrexham, its made the blutooth useable as opposed to unusable but could still be better sound wise.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ive recently taken delivery of a new DS4 and bluetooth is spot on, no sound issues with calls, no dropping of signal, no problems streaming music via BT just as good as wired.

·
Registered
86 Posts
fergies_army said:
Ive recently taken delivery of a new DS4 and bluetooth is spot on, no sound issues with calls, no dropping of signal, no problems streaming music via BT just as good as wired.
Can you confirm that you do definitely have a DAB radio?

If so, then Citroen have fixed the issue for all new cars that are being built. My dealer did say that he expected a definitive fix would involve replacing the head units in affected cars.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah DAB fitted but when I contacted my dealer they said they hadn't received the fix yet !!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I don't have e-myway. Does anyone have an e-myway equipped car that had the bluetooth problems after the introduction of DAB as standard?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Since update to my bluetooth I have noticed my reverse parking sensors don't beep anymore,it works on centre display but no sound any ideas anyone??.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've recontacted my dealer Bentley's Warrington and surprise surprise my car is going in today for the Bluetooth update,however I was told that it may not workand I was told that my car may already have the update so I will report back

·
Registered
20 Posts
i had the update done and yes it has worked after 7 months of owning the car i have now got a fully functional bluetooth. the only thing is it has caused issue's elsewhere. but i can say there is a update and any local dealer should be able to do it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I've lived with the bluetooth problem since getting the car new in September.

My other half works for the dealership and is told by the service manager that the update doesn't work and tends to mess up the radio altogether.

Has anyone had a successful update yet? You get the feeling you're not getting the full info sometimes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts