Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there everyone..

does anyone know what the bluetooth specs and version is on the bluetooth comms kit fiitted on my ds4?
it is part of the eMyWay sat nav and Denon system i have..
Only I'm changing my phone to the iPhone 5 which apparently has v4.. I'm hoping the new phone will be compatible... I was told a while ago that my last iPhone4 caused issues with some Ds3 systems.. maybe it caused a problem with my Ds4 system ? since the computer on the car doesn't always work from ignition on...

would appreciate any feedback on this,
thanks in advance

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi,Citroen have a 'tool' that lets you see your phone's compatability. http://www.citroen.co.uk/owner-services/technology/bluetooth-compatibility/

I don't think the new iphone is listed yet but it seems to update reasonably regularly. However be warned because my phone should work in theory with emyway but it only partly works!!! Oh the wonders of technology
!

My advice would be to try before you buy if that's possible....or find
someone with the new phone and elope with them in your car!
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I now have the new iPhone5 64gb and the Dsport 200Thp ... Love got this combo.. previous car was a nightmare ,, citroen sold me a duff car. The local citroen dealer was on my side as well! Have no problems with `Bluetooth' .. The newer the phone the better the bluetooth... iPhone5 has ver4.. most cars are ver2.1 upwards and can get firmware updates to support higher spec. My next door neighbour has a BMW x6 Msport and has the same phone (albeit 16gb) and has no probs. Although he prefers my car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts