Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else having a problem with the Bluetooth connectivity. Mine is very "hit and miss" works some days, but not others, depending on its mood. The instructions on the manual look like they are for a completely different car. Tried it with two different Androids and one Blackberry . Think I might need to install a Parrot

·
Registered
551 Posts
Mine works greatConnects straight away,sync'd the contacts and streams music
My phone is a galaxy s2
Haven't tried my wifes BB yet

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mine works fine but have noticed that it depends on what I'm listening to. I was waiting in the car at a department store whilst my girlfriend was taking some clothes back or something and decided to watch a podcast. As it was a video podcast, after a while, the bluetooth disconnected. This never happens when I am listening to podcasts. It turns out that it is down to how the podcast software in the phone was communicating to the bluetooth part of the phone and that thought the audio had stopped and so it disconnected the bluetooth link to the stereo.

To cut a long story short - try using different things on your phone to see if the bluetooth stays alive!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice. I'll give it try by not running any apps. Still didn't manage to synch the phone with the car. The same phone worked perfectly with my previous Citroen Bluetooth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts