DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep reading people upgrading there DS4 with parts and stickers. Am I on my own in thinking I don't want to change anything. Each to the there own but I wouldn't change anything.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have a pearl white DSport which I assume is the same as yours. (or at least was). My first cars was in the 80's and I spent my time putting Nova's XR's and GTI's back to standard. I always felt they looked better when I'd finished,

·
Registered
203 Posts
If you like bulk standard cars why buy a DSport, you could of saved a fair bit and had a Dsign, what people do with their cars is there choice, nothing wrong with making your car a bit different from the rest, and I'm not alone here

·
Registered
551 Posts
Some cars,DS3,for example look good blinged upIn my opinion the DS4 looks better standard
A few subtle mods,bulbs,valve caps etc is about as far as I would go.
But everyone has their own taste and good luck to anyone who wants to mod

·
Registered
267 Posts
Not much i wish to do to the body as its already good-looking in my opinion.Modding is a better possibility....

·
Registered
395 Posts
The car looks good but is it different enough. Obviously with my bling I will make other DS4heads twist and turn in their grave, but each to their own. I WANT people to look at mine, rather than just think its a Vauxhall Astra!
The latest 2013 C4 in white look uncomfortably similar from a distance, and you are paying a premium for your exclusivity. Do it you know you really want too.

·
Registered
203 Posts
My painted Calipers have not affected my warranty as Citroen have had it all week, and hopefully fingers crossed it is repaired, and nothing was said
I shall give it a good wash n wax and get a pic of it on here over the weekend Edited by: Ben.greenaway

1 - 11 of 11 Posts