Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my 2013/13 plate DS4 and got the following for sale:

Custom Fit Boot Liner, together with a carper inlay, which makes the boot look classy again without the obvious rubber mat! This was a perfect fit for my DS4 with the subwoofer - (how the boot shape varies compared to model without Subwoofer I really have no idea)
The liner and insert is just like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-D...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item23391185f4 - except my carpet insert was in matching black, not red

Never carried any wet stuff in the boot, and there is not a mark on this liner carpet.

Also got a set of proper Original carpet mats which came with the car when I bought it, complete with Citroen logo. - full set of 4, fitted from new I think to the car, so covered only 15,000 miles, with the drivers mat showing minor wear but certainly no holes.
Don't have the two little clips that attach to the carpet and the drivers mat lock into.

Looking for £30 for the liner plus mats, including postage (UK only)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are still for sale . Anyone interested before eBay?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok. Just a little reminder ... GENUINE CITROEN DS4 MATS, plus a preformed boot liner specifically for the DS4 PLUS a loose, shaped carpet inside the boot liner - all for £30 including postage. You will not find a better deal then that!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold now. Buyer's got themselves a stonking bargain!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts