Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there all saw a link to ebay from bling it up page about citroen number plate surrounds cannot find it or ebay page can some one help please

·
Registered
312 Posts
If you search for number plate surrounds on E Bay they will come up .The company who sells them prints other makes on the bottom as well .

·
Registered
395 Posts
DS4 Pete,You can always get a 'show plate' made to your custom spec.
Only caveat is you have to go for std or std 3D font (legal) and must have BS std code in bottom right.

I got my own made up with Citroen DS4 on top of letters/numbers, Euro /GB badge on side (could have had Citroen logo), red stripe around whole plate (choice colours), My name under letters/numbers (replaces dealer badge), and the BS logo bottom right. - all legit!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok will look into that was it from the web or a shop local to you ?

·
Registered
227 Posts
rich.cath said:
DS4 Pete,You can always get a 'show plate' made to your custom spec.
Only caveat is you have to go for std or std 3D font (legal) and must have BS std code in bottom right.

I got my own made up with Citroen DS4 on top of letters/numbers, Euro /GB badge on side (could have had Citroen logo), red stripe around whole plate (choice colours), My name under letters/numbers (replaces dealer badge), and the BS logo bottom right. - all legit!!
To be road-legal, I think the plate has to contain the contact info of the company who produced it (name and post code/phone number seems to suffice)
Chance of being pulled up about it is remote, but .......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts