Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Now that the cold and wet weather is with us, I've been stuck in my 2013 DS4 about 20 times over the past week as the blinking door handle won't open! I've had to open the window and open the handle from the outside. Rather frustrating and embarrassing I've got to say.
It's booked in next Friday, but just thought I'd ask if anyone on here has had similar issues?

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
That's certainly a new one on meLet us know how you get on at the Dealer and what they did to fix it
Good luck

·
Registered
61 Posts
I had that problem on my old C4, trying to open the door when it was iced up caused the cable to pop off the handle. I pulled the door card off and put the cable back on, it took about ten minutes.

If you're not comfortable doing that, your dealer can probably do it for you even quicker.

Edited by: Sarky Git

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies. It doesn't always happen, only when it's damp outside so I know it's not the cable thingy. I'm worried that Citroen won't be able to replicate the fault and won't do anything about it. It's not something I would expect on a 2 year old car. I'll keep my fingers crossed and keep you posted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.