Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now ... Is it just my imagination or not .....

I have a Pearl White DS4 and it seems that colour has a significantly higher number of DS4a then any other colour.
I used to have a Black Qashqai, and I would say more then 50% of Qashqais I see in the road are black.

So.... Do we tend to buy cars that we have already seen, in affect, or do we only notice ones like the one we have ourselves? (Bit of a chicken and egg question in a way
)
Or is just a fashion thing and we just follow a trend?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Most of DS4s that you can see at Polish dealers are white (or brown), demos also usually white, too. I think most of them are simply produced in white.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do like the pearl effect you get on the white in certain lights, but I would not mind the Hickory Brown at all either. Little bit different. a nice Interestmg green option would be good

·
Registered
202 Posts
As in ST FOCUS green or a lighter green. We had a DS4 which was green/grey. That was nice. X

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Caz1975 said:
As in ST FOCUS green or a lighter green. We had a DS4 which was green/grey. That was nice. X
Not that intense ST green! (Not for me, anyway), more a natural green. Toyota have introduced a "Highland Green" that is nice. Not recalling a Citroen green actually? I'll have to look at the brouchure, I think

I really liked the look of the DS5 in my dealers showroom (was in white), but I followed one on the road for a short while which was in a muted grey colour and I don't think it suited the car at all
reckon good colours are very car-dependant
Edited by: Hoovie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts