Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone bought any decent car mats?

Mine doesn't have any so I want some to keep the car clean, haven't been to the dealer yet but I've seen some decent ones on Fleabay for £40 for a set of 4 specific to the DS4

Just wondered if anyone has any they've bought aftermarket and would recommend

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought from them for this price about 6 months ago. Took about 2 weeks to arrive, but other than that all was fine.

They are a good fit, quality is ok...you can't expect deep pile velour for the price, but they do the job and don't seem like they are going to fall apart anytime soon!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've ordered some. To be honest I just want something I can wipe my feet if they're wet or something to catch any small amoutn of dirt from my feet without messing up the car. I am not expecting top of the range just something that looks durable, which they do.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought using the code above etc. and must say I am very pleased with them, they look good and quality and for that price you can't go wrong! I think I paid £11.84 inc. postage

·
Registered
227 Posts
Kind of on and off topic at same time, but I bought a boot liner recently from the 'Bay and found that was a good purchase to protect the boor floor. Also came with a "free" carpet insert for the liner which makes it look less 'industrial' - cost was £30 inc free postage, so worth considering as an original carpet would be lot more then that if it needed replacing!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hammo see above, they are good mats, got a hard wearing look about them too. You can't go wrong for £12. I've always preferred carpet type over rubber so there's no slippage when your feet are wet

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not sure if anyone is looking any more but I have just bought some from Micksgarage.com for £16.58 plus p&P that brings them to £20 or so. Sem decent enough!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hammo72 said:
Still fancy rubber ones had loads of Carpet sets cheap and expensive all looking worse for wear in about  4 months.
I've not had my ds4 for long but I was under the impression that they came with rubber fitted mats as standard mine did and I prefer them as they're thick rubber and look good with the citroen logo and they can be easily cleaned looking as new after cleaning, if anyone's buying a new or used ds4 they should check it has the mats fitted.

·
Registered
19 Posts
got mine on amazon 44.oo pounds dear but great deep and good quality nxt day delivery but thers some from 15 alo got boot liner 30 for dog

1 - 15 of 15 Posts