DS4OwnersClub.co.uk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my DS4 back today after 3 weeks in the garage it was the under bonnet fuse box that went wrong and the part was on back order. Fingers crossed its ok now.

Baz

·
Registered
12 Posts
thats good news.. and now i was told today that the computer failed at the garage today, so they are now looking into it and they won't take any crap from Citroen UK headquarters either.. they have fixed the "Engine Temp Fault" issue with success.. so i have to put up with the brand new 62 DS4 DSport for a bit longer
. The garage i go to have been good to me and if it isn't fixed i can keep the new Dsport indefinately!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, no it wasn't me u seen I am in Aberdeen, yes my DS4 is silver. What colour is yours? I'm so glad to have my car back I just hope nothing else goes wrong

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi thoughtit wasn't lightly to be youI saw but thoughtI would ask. I go up to Abbington quite often and see two or three Ds4's on theA74M /M6, there's a black one silver and a shark grey.Mine is black, I looked at having a silver one myself but I would have to order one and wait and they had a black one in group stock. So it was the black one and Im really pleased with it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi the black is nice I have seen one in Aberdeen, there doesn't seem to b much in Aberdeen but have seen a few now, I got mine in February and didn't see another one in Aberdeen for ages! I am away to give my one a good clean today then go for a run in it.

Cheers
Baz

·
Registered
12 Posts
The Ds4 I have in the garage is Black and So is the Ds4 I have been given. Loving the proper Manual box on it! It also has the uprated SatNav and Denon system like on mine, so I don't miss out on the gadgets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts