Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you regret any you've bought or sold?

I once had a Mondeo which was full of faults, I really didn't like it and ended up selling after 10 months.

Do you have any car related regrets?

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Embarrased to reveal that I was the Owner of a Renault Megane IICrap car in all respects

·
Registered
176 Posts
Fortunately not, have been really pleased with all ours so far, hopefully the DS4 will continue that trend, certainly no regrets so far.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thankfully, apart from my first car which was a 106, I've only ever had DS' so no regrets!

Had three DS3's and now I've got an awesome DS4 :)

Who knows what will be around in two and a half years when my Elect3 is over!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Only one - an Audi A2 1.6FSi

After owning a 1.4TDI for 5 years we figured when Mrs FB needed a bigger car to replace her smart the A2 would fit the bill; in terms of how it drove and performed we loved it but the £400 light drove me to near madness - everytime the engine warning light came on it was nearly £400, the engine was unique to that car so no non OEM parts could be sourced, I reckon in 16 months it cost is about £1,600 in unexpected maintenance. I got shot, the only redeeming factor was that I bought it off a trader who had no idea of the £6k of options fitted so once straight I sold it private and only lost £600 on the price but the cost of repairs means I still took a bath.

I still own the TDI and in 10 years if has cost me less than 1/3 in unplanned repairs than the FSI did in 16 months!

Great engine, when it worked.

·
Registered
95 Posts
On my third Citroen and been happy with them all so far. Local dealer is good to deal with and service desk are really good at their job.

I had 20 years in company car world, so it's a long time since I actually bought something I regretted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.