Citroen DS4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

I have had my ds4 now for nearly 4 weeks and now have 1200 miles on the clock, i have the 2.0 hdi 160, and after traveling from norwich via milton keynes to Birmingham, i parked up at the hotel and went to bed, but when i woke up and started the engine to go out, the engine sound 40 times louder and sounded really crap, very unwell, so turned the engine off and restarted and fine, has anyone experienced this issue before??? i have no idea why it did it and wondered if there is any problems like this.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have only owned my car nearly 4 weeks now so i dont know? i really made me worried by the sound off it. but it has not done it since. so its one off life little mystery?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I've got the 2.0 HDI and when I first had it,It made a loud noise and juddered like it was only firing on three cylinders , if you turned it on and offthe problem went . It did this three times in total and hasn't done it since .

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh ok so its nothing to worry about then? perhaps its something to do with the particular filter which is fitted to these new cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi mate
I have the dstyle 135 diesel and that's happened to me sometimes.
It sounds like a tractor and I have to switch it off and on and it sounds okay again. Is this what you mean?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi biggy28 yes the same as you have said, i did take my car into main dealer and they found no fault codes or problems with it, but there was an issue with the bluetooth but thats a know problem that there is no fix for at the moment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts