Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did 800 miles travelling from Staffs to Pembrokeshire via Cardiff for 2 weeks and in that time saw ONE DS4 on the M50.
Then yesterday in Coventry for 3 hours saw 5 of them!!!Dont the Welsh like the DS4

·
Registered
202 Posts
Lol there's not too many of them here though I am starting to see on average 1-2 a day. I don't see too many on the motorway and I do ALOT of motorway driving. Xx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
I live in Bridgend and have a white D style .I'm starting to see a few more around now mainly white but saw a black one tonight.
Also saw a fluid grey on the M4 near Cardiff a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Tan I also live in Bridgend. Lol. I think I have the only Thorium Grey here. Iv seen a woman drive a Red 1 here and a white 1, x

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Caz,
It may be may be my wife you've seen around Bridgend in a White one ,we swapped our C4 for the DS in June.
I have to drive a C1 most of the time but was allowed to take the DS to work today as my daughter needed to use the C1.
So far we really like it but I find it slightly under powered as it's the 1.6 vti petrol but it does look good .

·
Registered
202 Posts
So you like your Citroens lol. We have 2 DS4s. 1 is our own and the other is my husbands company car. He has the 1.6 HDI Dstyle and we bought the 2.0 HDI Dstyle. Before buying ours, I was able to drive both the 1.6 and 2.0 on a regular basis. The 1.6 just felt flat compared to the 2.0. So it was a no brainer for us which 1 we'd buy. I was surprised that the insurance was cheaper than the 06 Focus Sport I had. An the tax is half the price for the whole year.
I love our car. I wave to all other DS4 drivers lol and had some really weird looks haha. Xx

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SBK61 said:
REV.
That's where you have been! I thought you had gone and brought that Alfa .
Tempted but the wife got the wobbles when I test drove a Guilietta 2litre diesel in dynamic mode

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TanDS4 said:
Hi,
I live in Bridgend and have a white D style .I'm starting to see a few more around now mainly white but saw a black one tonight.
Also saw a fluid grey on the M4 near Cardiff a few weeks ago.
Hey thatmay have beenme as I was on my way west on 1st Sept!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I just seen 2 white ds4s. 1 heading to Swansea from pencoed and the other I followed up the motorway to Cardiff gate, and came off at llanedyrn. Xxx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts