Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cars in the Park. May 5th at Newby Hall near Ripon.

I have e-mailed the guy who runs this and asked him to add Ds4's to the show car list and Ds4 Owners to the approved groups.
So if anyone fancys going book your ticket on line (www.carsinthepark.co.uk) and add yourself to the list.

Gaz.

·
Registered
395 Posts
GasDs looks like you had a good time. I went to National Kit Car show at Stoneleigh but not in my Citroen so did'nt take a camera (sorry). Some seriously nice kit cars and custom cars there. there was an old mini with a Subaru Imprezo 2lt boxer 340hp wedged in - my god did it explode off the line!!!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
rich.cath said:
GasDs looks like you had a good time. I went to National Kit Car show at Stoneleigh but not in my Citroen so did'nt take a camera (sorry). Some seriously nice kit cars and custom cars there. there was an old mini with a Subaru Imprezo 2lt boxer 340hp wedged in - my god did it explode off the line!!!!

Some seriously good Aston Martins there and TVR.
Was that an old Citroen CM?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rev G said:
rich.cath said:

Some seriously good Aston Martins there and TVR.
Was that an old Citroen CM?

That it was, there were some really nice cars there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts