Citroen DS4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the last week or so someone posted about changing DRL's to LED's.In that post they stated that it was easy to do. More importantly they gave a web address. I looked at this and I think they were £20 plus. unfortunately I can't find that post. Could whoever gave that info please post again. thanks in anticipation.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for that. I have ordered and hopefully the installation is easy. Looking in the handbook it looks pretty straight forward. Thanks again.

·
Registered
470 Posts
mixer said:
Thank you for that. I have ordered and hopefully the installation is easy. Looking in the handbook it looks pretty straight forward. Thanks again.
be my guest, mine are on the way as well, hope to get them working next week, i'll put some pics onto the forum once i have installed them, and you make some pics too if its not a problem

·
Registered
86 Posts
They really are easy to change. It took me less than 5 minutes to change both of them. Just make sure it's light outside when you do it and not too cold for your hands (that's why I did mine in summer
).

The access to the bulbs is straightforward, unlike my old C4 where it took me an hour to change a headlight bulb due to the stupidly difficult access and the fact it was winter. The ones I did find hard to change on the DS4 were the numberplate bulbs due to the difficult technique in removing the covers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LED's arrived today. Fitted and working in about 5 minutes. They really do set the front of the car off.Very leased.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I've got mine too, have already inserted them, will post some pics once I have the car cleaned, mixer would you please show how yours work?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm sure they work the same as yours. Changing bulbs I can do. putting pics on the site is way beyond my limited knowledge of how these infernal computers work. They look really good as I am sure you know from your own motor.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts